Thursday, September 18, 2014

Tag, You Are It!

If you have noticed, lately there have been a lot of "Tag your friends .." posts on Facebook, and whoever gets tagged have to complete the assigned task. My younger sister tagged me in the 'Daily Gratefulness' post - I have to post five things that I am grateful for daily, for seven days. And I have not done so. Not because I am ungrateful, but I am rather ... *clears throat* lazy to follow suit such a task. I will do so, eventually, I think. Meanwhile .. you see, I just lost my train of thought there. I was so eager to express myself about 'something', and now I forgot what that 'something' was.

Anyway, I have booked an appointment for my first IPL experience next week. It came to a point where I was just too lazy (jeezzz... I am making myself sound like a bum I swear, I am not) to keep epilating/tweezing once a week, especially during winter. The package I purchased is for three sessions, which I think I can only do two as I will be heading off mid-October. Nonetheless, LivingSocials had a 10% off deal today, so I paid AU$13 for all three sessions. How crazy cheap is that? Let's just hope it is a good one. After all, I have had more than a handful of horrible experiences  for services purchased via discount vouchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment